Thursday, March 8, 2012

Part 2 of organizing Classroom


Labeling the toy bins!!


My husband laughs at this but he will admit that it has helped him with cleaning up the basement and our boys' bedroom.  The boys don't have to keep asking me where everything goes when its time to clean up or where a toy is that they want to play with.  We have three of these, one I picked up at a garage sale, one grandma bought and the other I got half off at Babies R Us. The one from Babies R Us is bigger then the other two.


I got the idea from my wonderful friend about putting labels on the side.  I dumped each bin out and took pictures and then printed them off on mailing labels.  I need to take some more pictures as my oldest son recently had a birthday and I purge some toys that the oldest two have out grown and put them away for the youngest one.

Hope this helps you with some of your organizing at your home or classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment